Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Write it out

I have seen a lot of people join in on this and decided to do it also. I thought it would be fun to let people see how I write. I do write in cursive but I decided to just use my print. 

There are 8 questions and you hand-write your answers out instead of typing them so that everyone can see what your handwriting looks like.  

Here are the questions:
1. What's your name / blogger name?
2. What's your blog's URL?
3. Write "The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog."
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 - 5 other people.

Here is mine. 

P.S. When I say anything I mean any song by Katy Perry. Not a song called Anything lol.




6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Fun! I combine cursive and print in my writing. I can't stand to write in cursive, but there are some letters that I just do!

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) ohmygosh its so cute! great idea girl! xo

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

such a fun challenge, I just took it too! I'm finally getting around to checking out my twitter girls blogs, love yours! I'm definitely a new followers :)

Megan said...

Love your handwriting! I have been wanting to do this!! It's so cute!!

Kelly-Marie said...

I love your handwriting and I definitely have to agree on the favorite band being Lady Antebellum.

TheeFknGoddess said...

CUte! :)
I did this tag too!

<333,
http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...