Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby Fever in Full Bloom

So, lately whenever I go somewhere I see babies every where. There was one at Walmart the other day, then one at Starbucks, and today there were one at Tj Maxx. Whenever I see a baby I get a smile and I go "Awe I want one". I think I have baby fever and I am not even married yet. Sure I have been with my boyfriend for almost five years but I've always wanted to be married first. Lately though the only thing on my mind is babies, babies, and more babies. Maybe it is because it is almost Spring or maybe it is because I am 24 aka the prime baby making age for women. But whatever it is I am going crazy right now. If I mention the word baby one more time to my boyfriend he may kill me lol.I even find myself going on baby name sites. Ugh, I think my baby making parts are going into over drive lol. I need help I really do.  

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I must say I feel like this sometimes!!! I love following you on Twitter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...