Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Friday, February 11, 2011

All you Need is LOVE Challenge Day 5


To join in head over to {Neely's Blog}

What I {LOVE} about my friends is...
 
They are caring, kind, sweet, funny, fun to be around,
and are there for me when I need them. Then when they need someone I am there for them. I do not have any pictures of my friends on this computer. So I will just post some pictures from We Heart It. I am also excited that my bff since we were babies is moving back to California this month.

 


And I to one very special best friend of mine I love you. 


I found all pictures used above from {We Heart It}
The last one is of me and my boyfriend.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

You and your man are so cute!!!

Elizabeth said...

So sweet...what a great photo of you two!

Indian Sarees said...

Nice post.. thanks for sharing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...