Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early Spring in Northern California

So yesterday I head outside to help my boyfriend bring back in the trash cans. We went through our background to our side yard where our gate is. I held opened the gate (because it was very windy) and my boyfriend went down to the street to pull in the trash cans. As we walked back into our back yard I looked up and noticed our big plum tree is now in full bloom with pretty pink flowers. I know most likely it will lose them again before it is actually spring. But it made me want to take pictures of it and post them on my blog for you all to see. Then after taking a couple of pictures I got the great idea to do a mini photo-shoot with the tree. I had my boyfriend take pictures of me but they did not turn out that well. In fact I was a little upset over not getting any kind of shoots I wanted. It wasn't my boyfriend's fault though it was because of how windy it was. But I did get a couple of cute ones and took some of myself also.


So here are my photos of the beautiful in bloom tree and myself. 




 
 





That last one is to show how windy it was. I will make another post with more of the pictures



1 comment:

Sam said...

Soo pretty! And, I'll admit.. I'm a little bit jealous that you're getting little signs of Spring... it's still frigid and snowy over here in CT!

Enjoy the blossoms! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...