Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scrabble Photo Challenge

 To join in on the photo challenge go {HERE}

I am joining in on Ambrosia's photo challenge and it looks super fun. I spent a little bit thinking of something creative that had not been done yet. That is my photo I am entering at the top of the post.

The theme for February's challenge is :
Valentines Day {what else??!}The guidelines are simple...

1: Your entry MUST contain a word made up of scrabble tile letters, and must fit the theme.
2: It MUST be a photo that YOU took...can be new or old!
3: Please be kind and share some sweet love by visiting the other entrants blogs and leaving comments about how awesome they are!
4: Please link back to me with this button =]





My inspiration for my photo was the fact that I love Valentine's Day and in the future I want a wedding on or around Valentine's Day. No my boyfriend has not propose to me yet (I hope he does someday) but we have talked about when we do get married to have the wedding in winter time. You see I went to a friend's wedding with my boyfriend in August and it was outside. After having to sit in 90 degree plus weather I told my boyfriend I would never make my guests sit through that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! ps...I hope your boyfriend pops the question soon!!!

Unknown said...

oohhhhh your blog is adorable! I love it! And the picture! And I'm soooo jealous you live in California! I wanna go there! Now following you! =D
~Morgan
http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your blog is super cute! New follower here!

http://www.movingonandtakingnotes.blogspot.com

~Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...