Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


If you want to join in head to Leigh Ashley's {BLOG}


{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I really waffles and hash browns
 
{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?.
Um, too many to count for sure. At my house I have at least over ten and then I have probably over ten at my mom's house also.

{three} city or country?
City for sure. I was born a city girl I will die a city girl.
 
{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
 Being able to work from home.
 
{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Probably chips and dip.

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, back in high school for cheerleading.
{seven} do you use post-it notes?
Yes, all the time.
{eight} do you have freckles?
Only a couple on my face and shoulders. Barely any though.
{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Sure.
 
{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A long long time ago.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...