Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am Sick

I wanted to let all my readers know I am sick and have been for about a week. So until I get better or have more energy I may not be doing a new blog post. I have not even gotten on my Macbook since Saturday. I just wanted to let you all know that I have not disappeared or abandoned my blog. I just many have been sleeping and letting myself get better. I want to apologized for not doing any new blog post or reading other people's new blog posts. I hope to be better soon and have the energy to make new interesting blog posts. I hope everyone has a good week. 

     

4 comments:

Sam said...

No worries, we're not going anywhere! Feel better! :)

Unknown said...

That's okay! I hope you feel better soon!
Have a great night!
=D
~Morgan
http://livelaughspin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/YoungPowerhouse

rivercat said...

get well soon. im a cat artist - i think your cat is awesome

Meghan said...

Hope you are feeling better! Take as much time as you need!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...