Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All you need is Love Challenge Day 2

To join in head over to {Neely's Blog}
The second topic is: When I'm feeling down, to cheer myself up I {LOVE} to..

 For me when I am feeling down I really love call my mom. It may sound silly but even though I am 24 I do find myself calling my mama when I am down and need help. 







I also love to go shopping to cheer myself up when I am feeling down.
American Eagle is my all time favorite store.

I also love to go get a pedicure and/or manicure. 


But I think the number one thing I would love to do. Is go get Starbucks. I am a Starbucks addict, I love me some Carmel Frappuccino.

I got all the images from {We Heart It}
 

5 comments:

Sam said...

Not silly at all -- I always seek out my good ole mommy when I'm having a rough day. Moms just make everything better :) (Though Starbucks definitely helps.. hehe)

Thanks for coming back for day two! :)

Meghan said...

I totally call my mom all of the time! I hear ya!

Courtney said...

Moms and Starbucks :) a SURE way to cheer me up!

Thanks SO much for linking up to our challenge! See you tomorrow!!!

Megan said...

Aww, that's a sweet list. I pretty much agree with you completely! I have to say, mani/pedi is one of the best! :)

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Jules said...

Super cute blog and so glad I found it! I'm following you now.

I always call my mom when I'm down. She knows just how to cheer me up. Manis/pedis and Starbucks always help too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...