Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
You can join in at {lowercase letters}

ONE: I am suppose to be writing random but sometimes it is really hard for me to write randomly. I am sitting here at my Macbook and I can not think of anything to write. Now that is not random if I am trying to think of something to write.

TWO: After watching the Superbowl yesterday and mainly yelling/cheering at the Television. My boyfriend has decided that I am no longer aloud to watch football. I told him that I did not like to watch football games because I get all nervous and start yelling things, but I ended up watching it anyways. I think I get the yelling thing from my dad. My mom use to get so mad at him because he would be yelling and fighting with the television. Yesterday I found myself getting mad, mainly getting mad at those refs. So I began yelling at the tv, mainly the ref. Not only was I yelling but I also get nervous so I was biting my shirt, covering my eyes, and shouting things. So now I am banned from watching football again. 

THREE: I finally dyed my hair yesterday so now I no longer have dark ugly roots. I use to get my hair professionally colored but I can no longer afford it. My girl (who I love) is too expensive for me, so I began doing it myself. I am really surprised with it. It looks pretty good for doing it yourself, but I can not wait until I can get it done professionally again. I love the color but I can not get it as light as I want it on my own. 

FOUR: I really want to do a Valentine's Day Giveaway for my blog. The only thing is I can not think of something to giveaway that people would actually want. I also do not have a lot of money so I can't just go buy a gift card for a good amount. So I need some ideas, maybe people could post them. I am thinking Valentine-ish items maybe. Hopefully I will be able to do some kind of Giveaway. 

FIVE: I love the pictures a lot the people I follow post on their blogs. The coloring on certain photos is lovely. It makes me wonder if they are using Photoshop or something before they post them. I want to be able to make my pictures look all pretty. I also love Jenni's blog {Story of My Life}, it is starting to become one of my favorite blogs. I also love her hair so pretty. I wish I could get my hair to look like that.  

Have a Wonderful Monday everyone


1 comment:

Jessica said...

You just reminded me how BADLY I need to get my hair cut! Achk! I hate getting it done, I get so scared. :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...