Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Monday, February 7, 2011

All you Need is Love Challenge Day 1

To join in head over to {Neely's blog}


The first topic is: When I need some me time I {Love} to:

Write a new post on my blog or work on the blogs design.





Watch one of my favorite shows that my boyfriend does not like {FRIENDS}

Listen to my favorite music on my iPod Touch


Take a nice long relaxing bubble bath


And last but not least: I love to read one of my favorite books and drink some wine.


I got all the photos {via}

8 comments:

meghan said...

Love blogging during me time too! I have to say that working on the blog design is so much fun. I played with mine for a long time when I got started. Then, I payed someone to do it and now I fear playing with it or I'm afraid I'll mess it up. I went to take away my pictures frames the other day and knocked something off with the lining. Oops. Have fun!!

Rebekah said...

I love blogging! How does your BF now like FRIENDS? My husband and I watch it all the time. I have all the seasons and I need to get brand new ones because mine are starting to skip since we've watched them so much!

Courtney said...

musick, baths, and books - my trifecta of a perfect day!

thank you SO much for linking up to our challenge! See you tomorrow!!!!

Sam said...

Friends! That show kills me. Definitely a great thing to help me relax, that's for sure!

Thanks for playing!:)

Kenj said...

awe, i would love to watch friends!

Neely said...

Friends, Emily Giffin books, Wine so you just described my perfect day! thanks for linking up!

star said...

Great list! I am so loving your blog! Reading is my fave too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Eat.Pray.Love the book & the movie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...