Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

If you want to join in head over to the little things we do
1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Cosmopolitan I really love love that magazine.

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be pretty much all things girly.

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) definitely at the grocery checkout stand. I just bought the new issue of Cosmo last night.

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print for sure. I like to read them in bed before I go to sleep.

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is  usually two a month. I really don't buy a lot.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) home, gossip, and fashion.

7.  The magazines I read regularly are Cosmo and People.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...