Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Re-doing my Blog Deisgn

I got tired of my current blog design so I decided to re-do it. I am slowly in the process of changing all design items on my blog. So far I have changed my button, signature, and post divider. I also am going to and make my own background and maybe my own header. I apologize that it is messy until I finish. 

4 comments:

Jen said...

Looking good so far :)

Meghan said...

I cannot wait to see the final product!

Liesl said...

Changing up your blog can be so much fun and refreshing...looks lovely right now as I stumbled upon it! I hope you are having a Wonderful Week so far!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) its so cute! it looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...