Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog Day

So today is Groundhog Day and the word is the most popular groundhog woke up this morning and did not see his shadow. Now here in Northern California I believe that could be true a early spring this year. Because already it is in the 60s and low 70s here. Right now it is 42 degrees and suppose to get up to 62 degrees. At night it is still cold but what is consider cold for us Californians. But you people from the Mid west on may feel like there is no chance of spring coming early this year. I think the best sign of this was watching the Today Show and as Meredith talked about it Matt held and sign that said "Bull". Then he said. "have you seen it out there." Personally for me I like the cold, wet, cloudy, and rainy weather. So a early spring would make me a tad sad. Call me crazy if you want to but when you live somewhere where it gets over 115 in the summer then you want a little cold. I've always wanted to move to Seattle or Vermont the most rainy places in the US. I hope you guys to the east get a lift from all of your snow though. Send it my way, well not all of it. Just enough snow to play in and stuff like that. So everyone in the Mid West on send the snow to California.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...