Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day whether you are single or taken. I woke up around 8:25 am this morning to go for a walk with my boyfriend. Before we left Tony gave me my Valentine's gift. It was a TY puppy, because I really want a dog and some chocolates. He also got me roses that he had given me on Saturday. He got me four red roses and one pink rose for the five years we have now been together. I thought it was very sweet. After I opened my present and gave him his card we went on our walk. Today is a very windy and rainy day where I live, so when we got back I was pretty soaked. I had to hang up my sweat pants and sweatshirt for them to dry. Tonight we are going out to dinner and then to see a movie. There are a lot of things I have to do before we go tonight but I wanted to do a new post. I plan on taking my camera with me for I can do a post on what I did tomorrow.

As I already told you I have to postpone my Giveaway until I can buy something for it. I will make a post when I will start it. Sorry everyone, I was really hoping to pick something cute for you guys. But, because of the double charge to my debit card I have to wait. Again I am really sorry. I was looking forward to doing my first Giveaway. 

To join in head over {HERE}

 All you Need is LOVE Challenge Day 8

Today's topic is: Whether in love or out, on Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to . . .

I am in love and we love to spend the day together if we can. Then on Valentine's night we usually go out to a dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and then go see a movie. Last year we saw Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day. This year we are most likely going to see Just Go With It. I wanted to see The Roommate but my boyfriend did not want to. We also plan on going to Starbucks and sharing a Valentine's Day cupcake. I also love to sometimes make Valentine's Day goodies.

To join in head over {HERE}
Love is All Around Valentine's Day Survey



Here is the Valentine's questions...

1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
I really love Sleepless in Seattle 

 
and You've Got Mail
  

2. What are your favorite flowers?

Red and Pink roses



3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?
I really love Candy Hearts and the classic Valentine's Day Chocolates

I also love Valentine's Day themed Cupcakes
 

4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.
My favorite Valentine's Day was when my boyfriend surprised me with a dozen red roses on our first Valentine's Day as a couple. We then went out to dinner at The Olive Garden. 
 

5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?
That is a really hard question. Probably when my boyfriend cooks for me or we go out to one of our favorite places.


6. What's your go to date night outfit?
Usually causal but cute. I love to wear my skinny jeans, a cute shirt, with a cute lace under shirt, and a cute pair of shoes. I usually will flatten my hair with my straighter. But, sometimes I curl it with my hot rollers. I also love to do my make up all cute and wear a soft pink lip gloss. 

7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
I love to go to one of my favorite restaurants. Logan's Roadhouse, The Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Apple bees. Places like that usually. I also love to go to the movies with my boyfriend. It is also fun to go somewhere new. I also love to go for a romantic walk, go get ice cream, etc.

8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?  
I love homemade but I also like finding a really sweet romantic card sometimes. I also love to buy him his favorite candy.

9. What is your favorite love song?
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol is one of my favorites. I also love Set the Fire to the Third Bar, which is also by Snow Patrol. I just think they are both really sweet romantic songs. 

10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?
Definitely my boyfriend Tony. I love him so much and we have been together for almost five years. He will always be my Valentine.

 
That was a little Valentine's Day fun from me. I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. 

All pictures are from We Heart it and Bing.       









7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Sounds like you are having a fun day, and tonight will be fun too!

Kelly said...

Great answers!!!
Thanks so much for linking up

Meagan said...

So cute! I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Jessica said...

Sleepless in Seattle is the BEST!
Happy Valentine's Day.

Anonymous said...

Chasing Cars is one of my favorites too :)

Thanks for linking up! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Lin said...

You can never go wrong with Tom Hank & Meg Ryan or chocolate & cupcakes ;)

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Stopping by from MJ's blog.

Neely said...

Thanks for linking up girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...