Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day came and went


I wanted to share with you all what we did on Valentine's Day 2011. I already told you about waking up, Tony giving me my presents, and then going for a walk. After we got back I made myself two fried eggs for breakfast. I decided to cook them together and funny enough they formed a heart shape. I really should have taken a picture of it. After eating breakfast I just hung out for a little bit. Did two blog posts and painted my nails. The nail painting did not go too well, because they chipped after I took a shower. 


I decided to dry my hair and up them up in my new big hot rollers. Ugh, it was a big mistake, since they don't work well. They did not curl my hair much or give it volume. Oh and they made a weird line in my hair at the top of my head. I had to re-curl it with my curling iron. I should have just used my small hot roller pack and my sponge rollers. I did my make up while my head was full of hot rollers so it was really heavy. My boyfriend said I looked like a old lady with the hot rollers in my hair. 



Nice thing to say on Valentine's Day. After I was done with my make up and hair I got dressed. I wore a new red sweater from Old Navy, a white under shirt with lace from AE, my favorite skinny jeans from Old Navy, and my cute Leopard print flats. Since it was raining I put on my favorite scarf from AE and grabbed my pea coat from Old Navy. We headed to Chico which is only about 19 miles away from my house. We went out to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse which our favorite restaurant. We didn't even have to wait for a table. The food was great as it always is and as usually I could not finish it all. With our leftovers in hand, we headed out to the car. 


We missed the closest movie time so we had to wait until 9:05 pm to see Just Go With It. Since we had almost two hours to wait we headed to Starbucks by the movie theater. We got a Carmel Frappuccino to share and a red velvet cupcake to share also. It was very very good and had cream cheese frosting. I love cream cheese.


 After we finished them both we headed over to the movie theater which is in the same plaza. Since it was still early we bought our tickets and then playing games in their new video game arcade. I got first on a racing game(which I normally suck on) and Tony beat the high score on Pacman.  


 We also played big buck hunter (which I sucked at) and a Military type shooting game (which I was awesome at). Then we noticed our movie was now seating and headed in. It was very funny and sweat. One of the best Adam Sandler movie ever and I love that Jennifer Aniston was in it. After the movie was over we headed home and went to bed. How was your Valentine's Day?

Here are some more pictures from the night.


 









4 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are too adorable!

Rebekah said...

That's a fun night!

mrsashcake said...

sounds like a perfect night!

Janelle Haskin said...

Nice date!!!

xo
Janelle

www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...