Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey Guys

I had planned on posting a recipe for my baked chicken on Thursday but I have been super busy since then. So I will have to wait to post that one and other topics I had planned on posting. It may be tomorrow but I do not know yet. Also I was unable to buy something for my Giveaway due to a restaurant charging me twice for a lunch I had. I may have to wait until after they put the money back on my debt card. I just wanted to let everyone know why I have not been posting and reading others blogs.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! You are loved! xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...