Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

All you Need is LOVE Challenge Day 4

To join in head over here {HERE}
For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook... {share a recipe!}

I love to cook and bake but really I never make anything on Valentine's Day. Every year we go out for dinner and to the movies. I do like to buy cupcakes and candy around Valentine's Day. I do like to make cupcakes and goodies regularly but I just don't tend to on Valentine's Day. So sorry but I do not have a recipe to share. I will be posting a new recipe tomorrow though, but it is a regular one not one for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

still looking forward to your recipe for friday!

all these recipes are making me hungry!

thank you so much for linking up again!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...