Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All you Need is LOVE Challenge Day 3

To join in head over to {Neely's Blog}
If I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...

Well for me here in Northern California we have not had any snow since New Years Eve. In fact it is like early spring here. Like right now it is 59 degrees and is suppose to get up to 65 degrees. There are places I would love to visit.

One of the places I would love to visit right now is: 
Paris

I have always wanted to visit France and go to Paris. I love the language, the city, the food, etc. That list could go on and on. 

Another place I really want to visit someday is:
New York City

I especially want to go to New York at Christmas time. From the village to Times Square, I've always wanted to visit it. I would love to go ice skating in Rockefeller Plaza. Go for a walk in Central Park. Visit the Empire State building. Go to 5th Ave. and stare at all the pretty clothes, shoes, and purses that I could not afford. The list goes on and on.


The last place that I really want to visit someday is:
London, England

I would love to visit and even live in London. It would be so awesome to be British. I would also love to go to Wales and visit the family I have that lives there.


So that is some of the places I would love to go right now. How about you? Where would you love to go?


I got all of the images used above from {We Heart It}

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVED Paris. Completely loved. I have a whole post of pictures I took there too - it's under my "favorite posts" section :)

Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!

star said...

I want to go to all three of these places too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...