Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays





{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House or Step By Step



{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Uprising By Muse



{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope. I got them taken out the summer before my Senior year of high school. It was very very painful.



{four} what is your go to way to relax?
probably watch a episode of Friends.



{five} do you play any instruments?
No, I don't know how to play any.



{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
Um, No.



{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?

Yes, when I was little I would chew on pencils. 
I would also pretend to give myself shots.


 {eight} can you change the oil in your car?
No, I don't own a car.
 
{nine} can you curl your tongue?
Nope.



{ten} can you knit or crochet?

I can not do either. But I heard it was a popular thing to do for girls my age.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! I found your blog from one of my friend's and just wanted to say hey! Annnd I can't knit or crochet either but would love to learn! :)

Meghan said...

YES to Full House! I totally loved that show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...