Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let’s Play What is inside my purse

I've seen this on a couple of blogs and thought it was a really cute idea.

The Bag: Giraffe print from local fair.
I am really into animal prints
The contents:
(minus the women items) 


1. My wallet from New York & Company

2. My gum, I always have to have gum on hand.

3. Make up: mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, brushes, and foundation.

4. Hair pins, pony tails, and my iPod Touch headphones.

5. lip gloss, lip stick, and my inhaler.

6. Keys.

7. 2010 calender that I need to throw away.

8. My check book.

9. gift card to get my eye brows waxed and a pen.

My cellphone and iPod Touch is missing because I do not keep those in my purse when I a home. Also I usually have some kind of trash in my purse, but I had cleaned it. I also keep other gift cards and to do list in my night stand until I go out. I also will keep my camera in my purse when we go out.    






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...