Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Friday, February 4, 2011

What's on my Ipod Touch {part 1}

{Credit}
I saw this on Brittany's blog at xoxo, brittany I thought it was a cute idea and decided to do it for my iPod Touch since I don't have a iPhone. I have 360 photos on my iPod Touch and I decided to share them with you guys. Lets get started.

This is me getting ready to see 
Twilight New Moon on opening night

I took a photo of the tv when I was 
watching How I Met Your Mother {I love that show}

This is my cat Oreo. 
I just loved the angle of this picture

I love love love Teen Mom 2 {especially Leah} 
so I just had to get a magazine with a article of them in it.
I also love my beautiful Macbook.

My boyfriend took me to see the Nutcracker Ballot this winter in December.
This is a picture of the curtain before the ballot  began. 
We were in the second row from the stage.
He is awesome.
This is our Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.
I got a lot of great presents this year.
Mainly gift cards and tv shows dvds.

This is my kitty Shadow aka my baby.
I love him but he is a little monster and a major brat.


This is a picture of my boyfriend's iPod Touch.
While he is taking a picture of my grandma's dog Abby with it.

So there are some of my Ipod Touch pictures from the past year. The New moon one was actually take with my cellphone but I emailed to my iPod.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

99 percent of my photos on my phone are of my dog! Haha

Meghan said...

This is a great idea! I love Oreo - what a cutie!

BG said...

:)

i love leah too! the other girls are already getting on my nerves though.

and oh, oreo! what a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...