Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I did on my 25th Birthday

Yesterday was my 25th Birthday so I figured I would make a what I did post.

I woke up early in the morning around 3:00 am having to go to the bathroom. My boyfriend just happened to be up also so I smiled and said it's my birthday. I then went back sleep after using the bathroom lol.

I think woke up three hours later to get ready to go out to breakfast for my birthday. I woke up early because it takes me awhile to get ready. We then left for breakfast around 9:00 am. I had a Belgian waffle grand slam because I always eat waffles on my birthday and I love waffles. And Tony had the French Toast grand slam.

After breakfast we went home and I got to open my presents from my boyfriend. He got me some great stuff. How I Met Your Mother season 6 on DVD, The Lion King on Blu-Ray, Fox and the Hound on Blu-Ray, Dumbo on Blu-Ray, and a gift card to our movie theater. 


After opening presents we watched tv and just relaxed for awhile. Then for lunch I had birthday cake and blew out my candles.


 After we had cake for lunch (it was my birthday so it's okay lol) we just hanged out at home and watched TV. I Also worked on my Twilight Link Up post from yesterday :-). We weren't doing anything else until the evening.

Around 4:30 pm I started getting ready to go out to dinner with my boyfriend, parents, two brothers, and my grandma. We were going to my favorite restaurant Logan's Roadhouse. We were suppose to meet my parents at 6:30 pm. We left early so we headed to Big Lots to look at Christmas Trees. We ended up buying a 7ft. one that was priced okay and looked some what real. We then headed over to the restaurant which was right across the street. I had my favorite drink a strawberry daiquiri and the chicken fried steak for dinner. I then opened my present's gifts and my grandma's gift.
 
 

My grandma just gave me a check like every year and my mom got me: A princess wine glass, a gift card to TJ Maxx (best place to find designer stuff cheaper), and a gift card to get my nails done. They had also previously paid for me to get my hair highlighted and got me some clothes. 

They then sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew the candles out on cute strawberry cupcakes that my mom had made. After dinner Tony took me to get Starbucks and then we headed home. I had a pretty good birthday but now I am a tad sad that it is over lol.  

 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds fun! Happy 25th birthday!!!!
=)
~Morgan

http://www.yougottaberealspecial.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...