Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eff, Marry, Kill Part 2 Link Up


photobucket

Today I am linking up with Michelle and Heather again for their Eff, Marry, Kill Part 2 Link Up.

Here is how to play the game: You pick three men or women and then list who you would eff(wink wink), Marry, and Kill. Then put why. 
If you want to play head over to Heather or Michelle's blog. 

Last time I picked Grey's Anatomy men that I would Eff, Marry, and Kill. 

This time I am decided to pick men from the new ABC show Once Upon A Time. I really love this show.

So here are my list of men --
        Jamie Dornan   Josh Dallas  Robert Carlyle

Eff - Sheriff Graham because he is really hot.  

Marry - Prince Charming because well he is charming and a prince. Also very handsome.

Kill - Mr. Gold aka Rumpelstiltskin because he is a evil man. That makes bad deals with people just to get what he wants. Also he is very creepy looking.
So that is my picks. What would you do?




2 comments:

Heather said...

Well you wouldn't marry Prince Charming?! ;)

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh I love that you picked these guys, LOVE this show!

Stephanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...