Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twilight Fan Link Up



Photobucket


Today I am linking up with Star and Tara for their Twilight Link Up.
If you want to join in just head over to one of their blogs.
The Ultimate Twilight Link Up is a set of questions we have to answer.

1. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight release?
2. Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn?
3. Team Edward or Jacob?
4. Favorite book in the Saga?
5. Favorite character in the series and why?
6. Why do you love Twilight?
7. Are the books or movies better?
8. What do you dislike about the series?
9. Your craziest fan moment.
10. Do you have a Twilight collection?



Now I am going to answer the questions. :

1. Are you going to see Breaking Dawn at the Midnight release?:
No- I am not going to the Midnight release. I did for New Moon and never will again probably. I just get too tired waiting for Midnight to come. I like my sleep so I will be going to the early bird showing Sunday morning at 11:45 am and i bought my tickets weeks ago. 

2. Scene you're most looking forward to in Breaking Dawn?:
That would probably be the wedding and the honeymoon scenes. I can not wait :-).

3. Team Edward or Jacob?: 
I am Team Edward all the way baby. I have always been Team Edward since day one. I love love love him lol. I do think Jacob is hot especially in New Moon but I am a Edward fan for life.

My Team Edward bracelet from Eclipse. 

4. Favorite book in the Saga?
I think my favorite book in the Saga is Breaking Dawn. Because from day one I was waiting for Bella to marry Edward and become a Vampire herself.

5. Favorite character in the series and why?
My favorite character is probably Bella because she is the main character and really the books are about her. I also love Edward.

6. Why do you love Twilight?
I love Twilight because it is a great love story. Also it is very addictive. I read all the books in a couple of days and I think I read Breaking Dawn in a couple of hours.
 
7. Are the books or movies better?
I always think that books are better then the movies. But I do think they do a good job of sticking to the storyline and staying true to the books in the movies.
 
10. Do you have a Twilight collection?
Yes- I own all of the books and all of the movies on Blu-Ray. I would like to get New Moon on Blu-Ray the Target edition still because that was the only one with deleted scenes on it.
I also own shirts from New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn Part 1 and a Team Edward bracelet from Eclipse. 

Me in my New Moon shirt on the night I saw New Moon in theaters.



Me in my Eclipse shirt the night I saw Eclipse in theaters.
 

I decided not to answer number 8 and 9 because I don't really dislike anything about the series and I do not have a crazy fan moment.






3 comments:

tara said...

team edward! woot! so excited for the wedding and honeymoon scenes!

star said...

I cant wait to see the wedding and honeymoon scenes!! Team Edward, woo!! Thanks so much for linking up!!

Erin O'Riordan said...

I don't have a crazy fan moment either. The closest thing I can think of is when I got the 'New Moon' crown from Burger King.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...