Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011 Recap part 1

So Christmas has came and gone already. Of course I have not made a single blog post since. So I figured I should start recapping my Christmas.

I figured I would start with my Christmas decorations (which are already put away :-(.)

Our bathroom


Our Bedroom



Our Living Room




 The Kitchen/Dining room


Our Christmas Tree







 Our new Christmas 2011 Ornaments

We also got a couple new 2011 ornaments from my mom for Christmas. 
Those will be in the new recap post.


 The next recap post will be of the Gingerbread house I made, what we did Christmas Eve, and what we did Christmas day.






1 comment:

Ashley said...

MERRY Belated christmas! That seems like AGES AGO! lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...