Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Friday, February 3, 2012

The Nail Files


The Nail Files
Today I am linking up with Tara and Vicki for their Nail Files post.
 
 
On Tuesday morning I went to my favorite nail salon Dazzling Nails to get my nails done for my cousin's wife's baby shower on Saturday. I got a acrylic fill on my nails like I always do and a pedicure. Since it is almost Valentine's Day I decided to go with a light pink color and light pink glitter over it.
 
OPI: It's A Girl with OPI: Katy Perry Collection (Teenage Dream) glitter on top. I do not have a picture of It's A Girl.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.

tara said...

love love LOVE me some sparkly nails! they look amazing!

Vicki said...

Oh how purttttttty! Love it!

Janie said...

Okay so now I need to get both the Muppets line and the Katy Perry line! SO CUTE!

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

Love it! Pink and sparkly!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...