Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card

So I did not make a Christmas card in enough time to order and mail out this year. I did buy blank Christmas cards and wrote in them from my family. Then I handed them out to my dad's side of the family at our Christmas party on December 11th. We took some cute pictures that day, so today I decided to play on Photoshop. I played around and made our own photo Christmas card. We don't have big enough photo paper so I can not print them out to give to my family on Christmas :-(.

So here is our Christmas card for this year:
I really like it and of course my boyfriend helped by giving me some points since He knows more about Photoshop then I do.

I may email it to people and post it on Facebook since I don't have big enough photo paper to print it.


Merry Christmas 



3 comments:

Sam said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas card!

Christa said...

Love your card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...