Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What I did today.

So today I decided to use the rest of my itunes gift card money. I have recently missed some of my favorite shows newer episodes and wanted to buy them on itunes. I had about 19 dollars left and had just enough to buy four episodes of Medium, three episodes of One Tree Hill, and rent three episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Then I could watch the most recent missed episodes online. I began buying and downloading videos at about 1 pm. I really did not think it would take too long especially since most of the episodes were only Standard not HD. Boy was I wrong lol, by the time the last episodes were done downloading it was almost 8 pm. Anyways that is what I did today, I spent almost seven hours downloading videos on itunes. My day was pretty boring. Those are the joys of working from home. I need a out of the house job.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...