Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not liking my blog's name so much.

When I made my blog back in August I was really unsure on what to name it. So I just picked something that I thought fit for me. But now I thinking it is really that cute of a blog name. It isn't really girly like I am really. Then I began following other people's blogs and thought a lot of you have really cute creative names. I don't want to use anyone's title of course and want to come up with my own. But I am having a hard time thinking of cute and creative name. I think I can still change it but I haven't traded to yet. So if I still can does anybody have any ideas? I am completely blank on ideas but know I do not really like my current one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...