Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh! How Pinteresting

google



Today I decided to link up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting for the first time.


Pinterest is a wonderful site and if you haven't joined it yet you really should. You can only join by invite, so if you want to join just email me a message with your email address and I will send you a invite.


Today I am going to post wedding inspirations (for the future) I love:

I love love love this cake
This has been my dream style dress since seeing Bride Wars.
Source: google.com via Whitni on Pinterest

love these colors. Pretty sure I will be during charcoal and plum for my future wedding.
Love this aisle


More plum love :-)
I love traditions. So I just love this photo of them not seeing each other.
I love these chairs :-)



Those are just some of the items on Pinterest I love. What do you love on Pinterest?






3 comments:

Mimi said...

*sigh* i love wedding posts! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

Chelsea said...

I love the plum purple as a wedding color... that's gorgeous!

Janie said...

I never even thought of doing purple in a wedding...wow! That's just gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...