Whitni Alis is a girly girl but also a total nerd. This is diary of her life, things she loves, things she hates and reviews of them.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Eff-Marry-Kill




photobucket



Today I am linking up with Michelle and Heather for their eff,marry, kill game.

I am watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix right now so I figured I would pick Grey's Anatomy men :-).

I love me some Grey's men lol. 

So here are my Grey's men --

McSteamy
McDreamy
and Alex (don't think he has a Mc nickname lol)
 So I would Eff Eric Dane because he is so yummy lol, I would Marry Patrick Dempsey because he is so cute and sweet :-), and I would kill Justin Chambers because his character on Grey's is a ass hat lol.
If you want to play head over to Michelle's blog or Heather's blog to join in.



10 comments:

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

We were totally on the same wave length today! I did a Grey's Eff.Marry.Kill as well! If you asked me 2 seasons ago I would have totally agreed with this line up..but I am disappointed in McDreamy. So I would eff McDreamy and marry McSteamy. McSteamy has grown up this season.

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this one has me thinking. I've given Karen and McDreamy the ax the other ones today so I am not sure who I'd want to keep around. I think McSteamy just moved up a notch! I'm going with McDreamy, McSteamy, Karev. Karev always has to go.

Whitni Alis said...

I picked marry McDreamy because I love Patrick in real life. But Derek is pissing me off on Grey's such a Ass lately.

star said...

Eff McSteamy, Marry McDreamy and Kill Alex!!

Heather said...

ahhh, I love McSteamy! McDreamy kind of annoys me, but I guess I do prefer him over Karev...

Victoria said...

i love mcdreamy too! and i agree that Alex is a big ass on the show, always has been and always will i bet.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I totally agree with your choices. I would totally marry McDreamy!

Kodie said...

Love your picks because I'm also an avid Grey's watcher (even when it got kinda lame a couple season back...I stuck it out and am glad I did).

eff mcsteamy (obviously)
marry alex (i've been a fan of his character since the beginning)
and kill mcdreamy (he's a major jerk this season)

Michelle said...

I would do exactly what you did!!!!

Thanks for linking up!

Chelsea said...

I think I'm in LOVE with this post :) I love me some Greys and even more so.. love me some McSteamy... OW OW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...